Voting for the CCSU-AAUP officer and council representative election ended Friday, April 14, 2017, at noon. The following candidates were elected:
- President – Louise Williams
- Vice President – Tom Burkholder
- Secretary – Jesse Turner
- Treasurer – Jared Ragusett
- Delegate-at-large — Andrea June
- Delegate-at-large — Sinead Ruane
- Council — Mihai Bailesteanu (2-year)
- Council — Tom Burkholder (2-year)
- Council — Shelly Jones (2-year)
- Council — Kevin Kean (1-year term left vacant by Louise William’s election as President)
- Council — Robbin Smith (2-year)
- Congratulations and thanks goes out to all of them for their willingness to serve fellow colleagues as elected officers and council representatives of CCSU-AAUP.
The term of office for elected officers begins on May 1 and is for two years. For newly elected council representatives, the term of office begins on June 1 and is for two years. There were 137 ballots cast (18.24 percent of eligible voters).